Thursday, November 19, 2009

Far Too Long We Know!

So, first of all, let me apologize for the lack of interest in blogging lately! We've had a trying couple of months that just didn't seem too blog worthy. Sure, there were times I thought about jumping on to blog, but who wants to read about a tick infested dog? (Tyler says he does). But, we've made it through as a stronger couple even more in love and that's what's important isn't it?

Since we last blogged some changes have been made to the house and I wish I could post some pictures, but I sold my camera just before we got married in May and Tyler has yet to teach me how to use his. (Tyler!) We found a great painter named Leo who has been my personal hero as of late. He painted our upstairs a lovely blue gray color and re-painted our ceiling downstairs a legitimate white (it was actually yellow). Again I wish I had photos, but for purposes of imagination our lower level (kitchen and dining area) are a light green with our living room a light blue gray and then our stairs, a darker shade of blue gray. I wasn't convinced when any of the colors first went up, but now I'm thoroughly enjoying them. They're different and that's just what we are.

In other news, Tyler is leaving me tomorrow for his Granny's funeral in Utah (returning Sunday) and I sure will miss him. It will be the first time since we've been apart since getting married and I'm kind of not looking forward to it. Though I am glad he's able to attend his Granny's funeral with his family. I'm very sorry for the loss. When my grandma passed away a few years ago it hit me hard and I still think about her often. We will see them again though!

Well, I will continue soon, but I must go. We're headed out to dinner with my parents and I need to change. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment