Lately I have been grumpy - grumpier than usual and it's no fun. For me or the people around me. I think I need some hobbies, some things to get excited over when the grump urge comes over me. Any suggestions? I'm thinking (and bare with me) indoor gardening (think glass terrariums and miniature flowers), re-painting/re-selling yard sale furniture, (learning how to) sew, blogging obsessively OR...??
My interests once upon a time were horseback riding, web site design and reading. I haven't done much of any of those lately, but could get back into them. I just need some spice in my life besides my husband.
Today I'm off to church alone. At least the first part of it (Sacrament). Tyler, his parents and brother are on their way home and should be here around 5. Woo hoo! Although I did sleep really, really well last night. It seemed like one second I shut my eyes and the next, it was morning. It was a deep sleep. But, at some point I did take my sweater off. I find the things you can't remember, but did kind of strange. Good thing I don't sleep walk - I would be mortified with myself.
Well must go to shower, get ready and then head to my parents to print off something for church. My mom is painting my old room this morning and I'm curious as to what color she chooses anyways. Until later!
The Incursion of Foreigners
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment