Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our House (A Photo Tour)


Now is my second blog for the day. I know we have been mentioning our home and our decorations, and painting in a lot of our entries and I felt bad that there were never any pictures to go with these descriptions. So I wanted to take you on a little photo tour of our home.


Our first stop is the living room. It was moved around a little bit recently to fit in the tree, but I think it works just great how it is.


Next is our little dining room that sits nestled in between the kitchen and the living room. It is still decorated in our fall décor and looks quite fantastic if you ask me! (mostly because I did it…)


This is our kitchen. It is the perfect size for us and there is a nice breakfast nook in the back for us to still finish up and furnish (but no hurry yet)


Here’s our master bedroom… Well, the master bed anyway. Jackie picked out the comforter and it goes pretty well with the rest of the decorations. We love our piece of art hanging above the bed as well… It was the product of a great sale at JC Penny.

So now you have a little bit more to picture what we are referring to when we discuss our home.

1 comment:

  1. very nice!!! We move in to our first house in January, and we're pupmed also!!!

    -Nicci
    sunnynicci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete