Happy Holidays! So, I got the shopping bug a little earlier this year than usual and can't wait to finish Christmas shopping. In fact, Tyler and I put together an Amazon order this morning. You can't beat shopping from the couch! We just have four more people to shop for, a few gift cards and a bunch of sweet generic (yummy) gifts to go and we're covered. As far as the home goes, we're already getting decked out for Christmas. We visited Tyler's brother Justin at work (Target) one night and came home with a red snowflake table runner, two snowflake/two snowman pillows for the couch, two Santa shirt kitchen towels and a Joy mat. What an expensive visit! I also bought Christmas ornaments and lights for our Christmas tree in October. We're buying our Christmas tree Monday (I believe, right Tyler?) and as soon as it gets in the door it's going to be set up. I've been waiting since May for our first Christmas and am so excited for it to happen! For those of you who are shopping ahead, check out www.black-friday.net if you like me never have ... Some stores are releasing their Black Friday ads a little early and there are links to the items that will be on sale. Supposedly, you can click on the links Friday and purchase the items online without waiting in long lines at 4 in the morning. Though if you haven't ever done a super early morning Black Friday, you must do it.
Well off to get gas for the car and head to work. Later!
The Incursion of Foreigners
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment