Hopefully, just a quick update since there never seems to be enough time in the morning before I have to go to work and I have to get things done today!...
This weekend was pretty fun. Tyler and I joined the other kid-less couple in our ward for a wonderful double date night. We went to a D-backs baseball game which was followed by an even more exciting Montgomery Gentry concert and fireworks. I had a hard time staying focused on the baseball game. I found myself paying more attention to what the people in front of us looked like and what they were wearing ... the cool AC floating down in gusts ... and deciphering what all the letters and numbers on the scoreboards meant. Eventually, I had to turn the game into a giant I Spy field. I am so horrible! I did have fun though. Just being at the game, feeling the spirit of it was fun.
We won too.
After the game, we moved over a few blocks of seats to see the concert better and that was a blast. I had no idea I knew so many Montgomery Gentry songs. I sang along to almost all of them thanks to work and the country music we play there. I really got into it.
The concert was followed by beautiful fireworks. The perfect cap to a great night and the best $7.50 per ticket spent.
After the game Tyler and I agreed that we need to catch some concerts when they're in town, but nothing was mentioned about going to another baseball game.
The Cardinals on the other hand...
Another date night possibility?
The Incursion of Foreigners
9 years ago
Welcome to the Blogging World. Now you just need to add some pictures! :)
ReplyDelete