Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Between Loads of Laundry

So, it looks like this is going to be a weekly updated blog. Better than monthly right?

Sunday night we had dinner with perhaps the only other kid-less couple in our ward. And it was a blast! I knew we had found our match when I discovered that they've only been married a month longer than Tyler and I and they also (at least partly) honeymooned in Vegas. What sealed the deal for me was when we discovered that we used the same paint in our homes. What are the chances of that happening? Anyhow, we had a great time laughing about various things at dinner and playing Rock Band. We've definitely made a lasting friendship! (I'm going to invite the wife out to go yard selling with me this Saturday morning); she already let me know that she has the proper car for furniture.

In other news, my mom's getting closer to coming out of the hospital after an almost month long stay due to complications with cancer. We are so excited! I know she's been dying to get out of the hospital and the animals need her. There are just too many sometimes! My dad's been wonderful...he's spent a lot of time at the hospital this past month - with work and the animals, I just don't know how he did it at times. My family is amazingly strong...I come from good stock!

Well I better get going. I'm trying to get more done during the week by designating certain days to do things. Monday was car wash/cleaning day and today is laundry day. I have much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment