Well, I was told today that I should take a little time and update the blog myself, so here goes. Life is going great right now. We are nearing our 3 month anniversary. Make fun of us all you want for celebrating the month marks, but you know you did it too. Jackie and I went and saw the Time Traveler's Wife the other night for date night and I surprisingly didn't mind it. I liked the concept and thought that the time traveling actually was done in a smart way and didn't have nearly as many plot holes as most time traveling movies have. Jackie loved it as well, and thought that it was VERY comparable to the book. She and I have been spending a lot of time playing the Sims on the computer. I never thought such a simple, silly, game could possibly be so time consuming!
We are excited to be planning our first vacation since our honeymoon. We are planning on going to Utah for my cousin's wedding. Jackie has never been to Utah before so I am excited to show off SLC to her and show her temple square and all the fun museums and centers that the city has to offer. I hope you all are having a great day and I hope to update again soon... and maybe we'll add pictures and tell people that this blog even exists soon!
The Incursion of Foreigners
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment