Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yard Sale Finds Sat Jan 29th - Pics!

So, I thought it might be fun to upload some pictures of our latest yard sale finds. We were out from 7:30 to 10 am today (with a quick breakfast break at McDonalds) and spent a total of $7.75 on this stash. Enjoy the photos =)


Love, love this baby blanket for $2. Sweet (hand crocheted?) flowers, buttery soft yellow and white. The little blanket looks like it's never been used.


Sweet little bunny hat for my little lady - new with tag still attached.


Cute rompers for the summer months including matching shorts. You can't tell, but the purple set has little white dots on it and the green set, flowers.


Thick red jumper for the chillier months. Will look adorable paired with tights. We got a matching long sleeved onesie with the jumper, but it has a few stains I didn't notice right away. Trying to get the stains out, but if it doesn't work, oh well ;)


Lightweight sleeper w/super cute giraffe detail.

We paid a total of $5 for the baby clothing. Not bad considering I pay a few bucks per piece of clothing I buy at the re-sale boutiques and that's not even too bad. We also got the little lady a cloth book for .75 cents that I'll have to upload a picture of later. Oh and Tyler got an Interpol CD thrown in w/the baby lot. Sad he didn't find more today, maybe next time. Notice my new Bobby pillow too? Got that for $14 w/cover last week (new in stores the same will cost $40 or more).

...

And this item wasn't part of our yard sale finds, but was the surprise gift we got from my aunt a few weeks ago that we absolutely love...thank you!


I took a few more pictures of the baby's room to date, so I'll have to post another entry later today or tomorrow. Excited to share more pictures w/the aid of my super convenient picture phone!

1 comment:

  1. Good finds!!! Wish we lived closer so we could hunt for good finds together...but then maybe they'd be a bad idea cause we'd want all the same things! :) Can't wait to see pictures of the baby's room.

    ReplyDelete