It's been a little while so, here's a quick post on our happenings and my current thoughts,
- @ 20 weeks - I can finally feel the baby kicking! Before say last week, I wasn't sure if what I was feeling were genuine kicks or not, but now I can definitely tell the difference. They're especially easy to distinguish when I'm lying on my stomach (like now). It's like she's telling me to get off her! So cute.
- I'm still working and so appreciative for my job! It's allowed me to slowly budget for and buy baby items. Friends and family tell me just to wait for the shower, but I'm one of preparation and wouldn't be able to do that without majorly stressing. I still have a nice sized list for the baby shower, but it's nice seeing quite a few baby things filling up her room.
- Tyler and I have been reading like fiends. Since Christmas I've read three books (almost on my fourth) and Tyler has read just as many. We're quite the grown up couple...going to bed at 9 to be able to read a few chapters before sleep. I'd like to travel and visit family more, but reading is cheaper.
- The weather here as of late has been awesome! I know it sounds like a lame point to discuss, but when the rest of the US is in the 30s and we're in the high 70s, you feel lucky - more than lucky - you feel spoiled. I went out looking for long, spring dresses and haven't found much. I guess the rest of the world thinks it's still winter. Bummer!
Ok, well that's all I got for right now. I want to work on the house a little today - maybe even upload some before and after pictures? Little projects, not the big ones Tyler is scared of, ones that involve going to Ross and the Goodwill, not Home Depot. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment