Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve!

It's currently 9:49 PM and so far we've had a pretty low key New Years Eve. Tyler and I saw Avatar this morning at 11. It was a movie we were both hesitant about seeing and so grateful that we did. Directed by James Cameron, it was STUNNING visually and the story line which has gotten some iffy reviews was actually quite good. Go see it at the theater and in 3D. Watching it at home on your 40 something inch just wont do it justice.

After the movie, we came home...Tyler got ready for work at 4 and I got ready for shopping with a friend. Wow was it busy out there! I would like to say now is a great time to shop; there are great sales going on, however everything seems to be thoroughly picked through. I did find some great shoes for Tyler though. Beautiful, fun shoes.

After Ross, I headed over to my parents for some good Bar-B-Que and some DVR-ed Evan Almighty. My parents loved the movie. I haven't heard them crack up like that in a long time.

and here I am. Tyler should be home in an hour...in plenty of time to count down the New Year. So long 2009. 2009 was memorable in so many ways, but we're hoping that 2010 will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment