Well, As you all know, I (Tyler) work at Hollywood Video, so in our time off we end up watching a lot of movies. Sometimes they are at home on Blu-Ray, othertimes they are at the theater. Sometimes, believe it or not, we watch them on just network TV. So, since we watch so many movies, I thought it would be fun to add a feature to our blog over on the right hand side of our 10 most recently seen movies. After we see a new movie we will just add what we thought about it over in our always updating list. Right now I think we will just have a grade next to the movie, but if you want to know more or ask us about any other movies we may have seen, we will fill you in! Hope you like it. Let me know what you think about the new feature!
No comments:
Post a Comment