Hey, it's Tyler's turn to write a blog post again and lucky me I'm the first one to do it for the new year. 2009 was a fantastic year and the only reason I can come up with that could make 2010 even better is that I'll be married to Jackie for the full calendar year, not just 6 months of it! She truly is the love of my life and I want everyone all over the internet to know it! I can't wait to see what this new year has in store for us. I'm sure it won't all be fantastic and great, but with her by my side, I won't even care.
I'm not super great at these blog things, and they may very well be boring, but I just wanted mostly to say how much I love my wife, and how excited I am to be with her this coming year. We will have a lot of fun adventures and I can't wait to see where life takes us!
I love you Jackie!
The Incursion of Foreigners
9 years ago
Isn't being married awesome?
ReplyDeleteI love my hubby too
-Nicci