Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grow Malia Grow!

In just 10 days we'll be up for induction! Time has gone by way too fast. Hope our house is ready, hope we're ready. The to-do list is looking shorter anyways:

5. finish the baby's room (blinds, pictures) - probably just pictures
9. pack hospital bag - just a few more things we need to drop in

&

11. I've given up on cleaning. It's a never ending thing and I just try to keep the house picked up really well on a daily basis.

In other news, if you haven't heard via Facebook I cut my hair super short this last week! Not Kate Gosselin or Victoria Beckham short, but Nicole Richie short - maybe even a little shorter than that. So far I'm loving it and have been able to style it on my own which was a worry (you know...when it comes out cute when the lady at the salon styles it, but when you try and do it at home, not so much). Top 3 reasons why I prefer hair this length:

1. The shorter cut makes me feel sophisticated, but at the same time young and trendy.

2. I can get out of the shower without wet hair dripping down my back.

3. It blow dries so much quicker than long hair and is actually pretty easy to style. In fact I plan to wash and wear over a few days. With the baby I don't think I'll have time to style every day anyways.

Short post today. Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment