I almost forgot to mention that we had a shower before the shower...Tyler's 2nd grade class through us a shower the day before my planned one. One of the room moms text-ed me a few weeks before to see if I would be available for a "surprise teacher appreciation day" honoring Tyler. I said I would! When I got to the school, Tyler was out and I was met in the office by the mom. When Tyler arrived we went into the classroom and found it decorated in pink. We loved it and while a student dropped a hint the week before, we weren't sure it was happening and I was prepared for a legitimate teacher appreciation day =) Here are a few photos (click to make them bigger!):




So much fun celebrating our baby with Tyler's other kids! And thank you to all the moms who planned the event =)
No comments:
Post a Comment