We had our 34 week appointment yesterday and everything looks great with Malia. She's measuring great, moving enough, etc. She's head down and in a good position too...the nurse practitioner doesn't think she'll turn before delivery. We also talked about arrival dates. Her official due date is June 8th (40 weeks), but if she's progressing in a good way, they'll induce June 1st (39 weeks) - although it could take up to 48 hours for her actual arrival. Tyler's last day of work before summer is June 3rd, so we'll be cutting things pretty close! They're thinking she'll be an average sized baby - maybe 7 lbs? - based on how she's growing. I couldn't ask for a better pregnancy even though I still have to follow a low carb diet and check my blood twice a day.
Oh and baby shower this Saturday! I'm excited to see family and close friends at the event. My mom has put a lot of time and effort into making the shower absolutely beautiful, unique and fun so, I'm excited for the day. Hopefully Malia will be having fun that day too as a little passenger.
In non-related baby news, Tyler and I are still couponing (yes, we're into it as a couple!) and with two newspapers (8 total copies) we've managed to stockpile enough toothpaste, floss, razors, shaving cream, mouthwash, laundry detergent, ziplock bags and cereal to last us the rest of the year on our normal grocery budget. Sweet deal right? I've never had so much fun at grocery stores. Oh, simple, newly discovered joys.
The Incursion of Foreigners
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment