Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Just a quick little update today.

@ 24 weeks - could not only feel the baby kicking, but could see her kicks too.

@ 25 weeks - still kicking (I started to write cooking...I guess that's true too) and starting to notice some significant stomach growth. Weight gain so far +18 lbs. Still trying to hold onto my dream of 25 lbs total. We'll see though. No real cravings still, but I was hungry all night last night. Wendys, a burrito, fruit snacks and soup for dinner please! In my defense for the entire *other* part of the day I just had cereal and a small dinner roll though. And the burrito was small and the can of soup was tiny. I know I'm justifying it...

15 more weeks to go! Really 5 and then I'm going to start counting down the weeks =) I told Tyler that I predict Natalie Portman and I will deliver on the same day (probably a little early?) Speaking of celebrities, my fellow pregnant friends and I are in good company right now. Other expecting celebs: Mariah Carey, Jewel, Natalie Portman, Pink, Alyssa Milano, Jessica Alba.

Finished the baby registries the other day and I'm quite proud of them (I think I was pretty thorough). I've had a checklist written practically since the day I found out I was pregnant. I've been buying slowly since, but the rest of my checklist is successfully up at target.com (link) and amazon.com (link). My favorites...a tiny archway of play toys for the car seat and moo shoes at amazon.com and a delectable looking Bobby cover at target.com for less than $10. Though I told Tyler when we got home from target that I'm really not a fan of their baby registry. It seems like a lot of what we scanned showed up as "product unavailable" when we got home or there was just an item number and when we'd click on it, it would tell us "page not found". That and the fact that there are a lot of missing pictures bugs me. Maybe I should work for target and help them improve things? I'd be more than fine taking product pictures all day and uploading them to the computer. Amazon.com is a lot more reliable, but I understand not everyone shops online.

By the way, March 16th, we get to get to see the baby again! She'll be 28 weeks and the doctor tells us she'll have a cute, fat baby face then. The ultrasound will be in 3D. Look out for those pictures! Next to finding out the sex, this is the appointment I'm most excited about!

Anyways, quick post became long and I've got to get going. Tomorrow Tyler turns 28! and I still have work to do in getting his birthday ready. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment