Is it just me or is that baby to the right getting skinnier and skinner? --->
Not a lot to update at this time. Tyler and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1, Saturday morning and I think it was the earliest I've ever been to the theater. Our movie started at 9 am, so we were up at 7:30 because the drive took 45 minutes and we wanted to get there a little early. I thought we would be the only ones in the theater, but there was really a decent amount of people there and I didn't feel bad about getting popcorn and soda like I thought I would. A lot of people were also eating popcorn and drinking soda that early in the morning. The kid next to us even had a hot dog. I thought the movie was pretty good. I did have to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of it which was disappointing, but that is the state of things (to be expected). Apparently we're going to see the movie again perhaps on Friday. Tyler's taking me to some special theater here in Arizona that will blow my mind away. Fun.
Still working on Christmas shopping and working. My co-worker took this week off, so I'm front line duty at work =) Managing better than I thought. It takes a little while to build up long work day endurance - I just haven't done it in months. Anyhow, tomorrow is a half day, Wednesday, like today and then the holiday and my co-worker is back. I have to say - the chiro/PT work day does fly by though which is nice.
Thanksgiving approaching! Can't wait.
The Incursion of Foreigners
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment