Monday, July 26, 2010

Same Old, Same Old on Facebook

I enjoy facebook for the most part, but what I haven't been thrilled with as of late are what I called the "themed" status-ers. These are the people who always seem to post the same kind of status. It gets a little monotonous and old. Now, I'm not saying that each and every one of your statuses has to be uniquely different, but if you've been posting about how horrible your life is for the past two years or something, throw a positive status in there somewhere. Even my mom who's been battling cancer for the last year keeps it mixed up with her positive going ons.

I know, I know, to each his or her own. Do what makes you happy, do what's relevant, but variety is the spice of life and I love reading about what else is going on in your life too. Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment